- Formation of fish fauna and adaptive evolution in the ancient lake of Myanmar
- Biogeography and genetic structure of freshwater shrimps in Japan
- Sawada N*, Fuke Y. 2022.
Diversification in the ancient lake: integrative taxonomy reveals overlooked species diversity of Japanese freshwater snail genus Semisulcospira (Mollusca: Semisulcospiridae)
Contributions to Zoology (in press)
- Fuke Y*, Kano Y, Tun S, Yun LKC, Win SS, Watanabe K*. 2022.
Cryptic genetic divergence of the red dwarf rasbora, Microrasbora rubescens, in and around Inle Lake: implications for the origin of endemicity in the ancient lake in Myanmar
Journal of Fish Biology (in press)
- Onuki K*, Fuke Y* (Equal contribution). 2022.
Rediscovery of a native freshwater shrimp, Neocaridina denticulata, and expansion of an invasive species in and around Lake Biwa, Japan: Genetic and morphological approach
Conservation Genetics 23: 967–980 PDF
- Kano Y, Fuke Y, Musikasinthorn P, Iwata A, Soe TM, Tun S, Yun LKC, Win SS, Matsui S, Tabata R, Watanabe K*. 2022.
Fish diversity of a spring field in Hopong Town, Taunggyi District, Shan State, Myanmar (the Salween River Basin), with genetic comparisons to some “species endemic to Inle Lake”
Biodiversity Data Journal 10: e80101
- Fuke Y, Sasazuka M. 2021.
First record of Macrobrachium grandimanus (Crustacea, Decapoda, Palaemonidae) from Guam, Micronesia.
Check List 17: 759–763
- Fuke Y., Satoh TP, Kano Y, Watanabe K. 2021.
Annandale’s collection of freshwater fishes from Inle Lake, Myanmar, housed in the Kyoto University Museum.
Ichthyological Research 68: 556–560 PDF
- Fuke Y. 2019.
Hebius pryeri (Pryer’s keelback snake). Predation.
Herpetological Review 50(2): 392–393 PDF
- Fuke Y, Imai H. 2018.
First Japanese record of Macrobrachium ustulatum (Crustacea: Decapoda: Palaemonidae) from Okinawa-jima Island, Japan.
Fauna Ryukyuana 44: 7–15 PDF
- Fuke Y. 2018.
Sinomicrurus japonicus boettgeri (Hai coral snake). Defensive behavior.
Herpetological Review 49(2): 354–355 PDF
- Fuke Y．2015. A photographic guide to the reptiles and amphibians in the Ryukyus -Okinawa Islands ver- (Kindle). Self‐publishing, 56 pp. [in Japanese]
Yusuke FUKE M.Sc.
Laboratory of Animal Ecology, Department of Zoology, Graduate School of Science, Kyoto University
Doctoral course (D4) / JSPS Research Fellow (DC1)
Address：Kitashirakawa-oiwakecho, Sakyo, Kyoto 606-8502 Japan
Biogeography, genetic structure, molecular phylogeny, ichthyology, crustacean, invasive species, Inle Lake (Myanmar)
On sale at Amazon.JP (99 yen)